Quality Enhancement Cell,
Kohat University of Science & Technology (KUST), Kohat
Cell No: 03339620888
- PhD (Soil & Environmental Sciences) in Agriculture from The University of Agriculture, Peshawar. Pioneer Thesis in department, evaluated and recommended by professors from USA and England.
JOB EXPERIENCE More than 29 year service in research, planning, management and teaching in university/ government.
- Working as Director, Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC), Kohat University of Science & Technology (KUST), Kohat since 1st March, 2018.
- Worked as Director, Amir Muhammad Khan Campus from 2nd July 2014 to 28th February 2018 in addition to Professor/HOD Department of Soil & Environmental Sciences, AMK Campus (Mardan) in The University of Agriculture, Peshawar since 11th December 2017.
- Worked as Associate Professor/HOD, Department of Soil & Environmental Sciences, AMK Campus (Mardan) in The University of Agriculture, Peshawar from 3rd July 2012 to 10th December 2017.
- Worked as Agriculture Chemist at Barani Agriculture Research Station Kohat from 14th February 2011 to 2nd July 2012.
- Worked as Project Director in Kohat University of Science & Technology (KUST) from 14th February 2008 to 13th February 2011 in BS-20. Got appreciation certificates from planning commission of Pakistan for effective and efficient implementation of project activities.
- Worked as Controller of Examinations KUST from 26th November 2008 to 31st August 2009 as additional duty
- Worked as Director Research Planning in Directorate General Research from 6th May 2006 to 13th February 2008, monitoring and evaluating 15 projects running throughout Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in a network of Thirteen Research institutes/stations. In addition to planning, attended meetings of standing committees of provincial assembly, departmental accounts committee (DAC) and public accounts committee (PAC) meetings on behalf of Director General Research, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Prepared and published annual reports of Agriculture Research System Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Evaluated four projects of Agriculture extension department of strategic importance in August 2007 on the directives of Secretary to Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Agriculture, Livestock and Cooperative department.
- Worked as Technical Officer/ In-charge Court cases at Directorate General Agricultural Research System, The University of Agricultural Peshawar, from 1st Sep. 2001 to 5th May 2006. Attended Service tribunal, High courts and supreme courts on behalf of department.
- Research / In-charge Officer Soil and Water testing laboratory Kohat. Conducted different field trials at farmers’ fields as well as research station from 1st Feb.1989 to 31st Aug.2001.
- Remained member of Editorial board of Sarhad Journal of Agriculture (Associate Editor) The University of Agriculture, Peshawar from 2001 to 2004.
- Regular Member of Soil Science Society of Pakistan.
- Remained member of the Board of Studies of Agronomy Department, The University of Agriculture, Peshawar.
- Remained on panel with Controller of examinations of The University of Agriculture, Peshawar as External Examiner for M.Sc. (Hons) thesis.
- Attended more than 12 workshops and certificate courses regarding research and management.
- Published 31 research papers in scientific journals of national and international repute and 3 technical reports.