In case the student is still not satisfied, he may apply to the Central Grievances Committee through the Director Academic. This a standing committee constituted by the VC, headed by a senior Academic Dean (to be nominated by the VC) with all academic Deans as members. In the absence of the Academic Deans, the VC may appoint a five-member committee headed by a senior professor. The Director of Academic is the member/secretary of the committee.

The committee in this case may seek the help of two faculty members from the relevant discipline. The HoD of the respective discipline is contacted to provide all the relevant record and the committee may revaluate performance of the applicant in light of the papers of at least four other students of the same class for uniformity purposes.

Useful Links



HEC-Microsoft Portal       0922-5291501-502
Digital Library KUST       Fax: 0922554556
KUST IT Journal